Friday, May 25, 2012

                 WELCOME TO LOOSING WEIGHT


I started this blog to talk about weight loss, diet and overall body health.

I am not the best writer around and I beg you to forgive my abilities, but I will give you all the information, tips, tricks and secrets that I know for getting to and keeping your weight and that ideal place. That place where it's perfect for you. I do not want this blog to really be about getting anyone celebrity thin. I want this blog to be a motivational tool that will support and help you get to your perfect weight. I will also be sharing stories of people from all different spectrum that are also trying to get to their perfect weight and their struggles and successes along the way.

First of all, I do not want to eliminate any method of weight loss here. I understand clearly that what works for one will not work for all. Everyone's road to their perfect weight will not be the same. I know of many people that lost weight using extremely different methods. What I will stress on my blog however is exercise and a decent eating lifestyle. Notice I use the term Eating Lifestyle" for the simple fact that which ever diet you adopt should become apart of your over all life style, not something you just decide to try for a few months.


GET TO YOU PERFECT WEIGHT


In my later posts I will be sharing with you my thoughts on everything from eating habits, diets, exercise, diet pills to everything in between.

I would want this blog to be a big conversation room where we can all share our stories and experiences. The little things in life that keep us all moving towards that goal we want to reach. From successes to so called failures. Let's get each other moving in the right direction, that place we all want to be and should be: OUR PERFECT WEIGHT!

Thank YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment